Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My new beautiful obsession


I am have this obsession for the Golden Era that started just less than 10 days ago that I cannot explain. I am wondering why... Oh!! I know! I am a beginner doll maker (more on my other blog) and was looking around for pictures and faces and I came across with this wonderful Etsy store. This gal makes the most beautiful pins inspired in the 1920's era, so out of curiosity I asked my husband -who studied Film Production and is a connoisseur of the topic- to recommend a Classic Movie. We watch Casablanca and I believe I am in love forever..

In the pursuit of my new acquired romance I decided to sew this wonderful dress. I found this fantastic vintage pattern at Ebay. I will let you know how it goes!




Happy Tuesday!

xo,
Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment